Comparison of virtual data room plans that best suit your business needs
In today’s business operations, virtual data rooms play a major role when it comes to mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, or attracting investors. They streamline your company’s work by making it easier, saving you time, and protecting important documents. Smart business owners prefer VDRs over traditional cloud storage because they understand how much of a difference they make in terms of security. In this article, we’ll provide a list of the best data rooms and an overview of their service packs, so you can find the right VDR for your business.
iDeals Virtual Data Room Overview
iDeals is considered one of the best of its kind, it is quite popular among small and large companies and is always trying to evolve and improve its services. It offers three data plans and a free 30-day trial. The tariff plans include:
- VDR will have a maximum of five administrators
- Provides 10 GB of storage
- Number of guest users is unlimited
- Permanent customer support
- 8-level document security
- 2 free copies of the data room archive
- Unlimited number of projects and administrators
- Flexible storage
- Extended support, branding, and Q&A management capabilities
Business Plus has the same terms and conditions as the previous plans, but more:
- Dedicated project team
- Data migration and project customization
- Unlimited lead time and more
The price can be found on the official website of iDeals.
Intralinks is great for merger and acquisition processes and has additional features for file analysis and management with AI.
- Drag functions
- Mass document uploads to the system
- Qualitative reports on activity in the data room
The vendor offers a 30-day trial version of VDR, and to find out the price of the rates you can contact the company directly, you will be answered immediately. Prices for the plans start at $25 per month.
Merrill Datasite Overview
Merrill Datasite is one of those online data rooms that are unlikely to be suitable for small businesses, but medium to large organizations can look into it. This VDR can be used as an online data center in the investment, legal and corporate sectors.
- Resolution management feature
- The user’s role determines his level of access to the document
- Has contextual search
- Publish files instantly or set up publishing later
Merrill Datasite offers a free 14-day trial as well as a free demo version. Customer service is available 24/7 every day but the live chat feature is disabled. For more pricing information, visit the company’s website.
Watchdox is suitable for any size business, it is used for secure synchronization and data sharing and has protection against ransomware.
- 256-bit encryption and AES security certificate
- Capable of supporting all your existing data stores so you don’t have to migrate data
- Activity log
The fee includes a free trial, there are three plans: Send, Collaborate, and Secure Plus. Pricing for these starts at $15 per month.
VDR Box’s main features are:
- Powerful data loss protection
- Custom branding and mobile security management features
- Has additional protections in the form of expired documents
The box provides rate plans for both companies and individuals. There are two data plans for individuals:
- Individual (free)
- Personal Pro ($10/month)
For companies, there are 4 plans:
- Starter ($5 per month)
- Business ($15 per month)
- Business Plus ($25/month)
- Enterprise (see the official website for rates)